Li hing’s on my Wing’s. The coolest Asian ice cream man in town.
Resolve exists only 1% of the time. The other 99%, you got acceptance, contentment, and a shitload of love.
You’re onto me.
She left pieces of her life behind her everywhere she went. It’s easier to feel the sunlight without them, she said.